Versatile Blog Award
I would like to thank Jackie McSween at pointsthruprose.wordpress.com for nominating Slowmoto.me for The Versatile Blogger. Pointsthruprose inspires with works of art, poetry, and photography from several authors and artists as each builds on the other’s creativity. I recently enjoyed reading: http://pointsthruprose.com/2011/12/20/the-hawk-living-room/ and found myself reflecting back to its’ passage, “loose in a tin framework” relating it to my childhood. I am honored to receive the nomination, and as I continue my journey, I hope to make the human connection, beyond the blog, as Pointsthruprose.com has done so eloquently. Thanks!
These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
So the 15 blogs I would like to pass the award on to are:
I hope you enjoy the diversity explored from a few of my favorites!
Seven random facts about me:
1. The quiet early morning hours keep me sane.
2. My puppy, Beamer, is currently trying to reorganize the reality of number one by biting my computer screen, then again, he reminds me to live outward.
3. I love to cook with a room full of people chattering.
4. This is the first Christmas meal my husband and I will prepare for our families.
5. I am terrified of heights, so I try to climb a rock wall every year during a corporate picnic.
6. My sons are the reason I try to climb the wall.
The Kreativ Blogger Award
Thank-you Scriptor Obscura for the Kreativ Blogger Award nomination. I am very honored to receive the award from such a distinguished blogger writing powerful works detailing the human experience. I follow her blog at: http://scriptorwrites.wordpress.com/ and recommend that you visit there as well.
For this award, I have to share 10 things that you may not know. Then I have to pass the award on to at least six (or more) other bloggers.
Okay, so here goes the first part:
1. I am motorcycle enthusiast. I rebuilt a midnight blue Nighthawk 250 after being housed in a widow’s barn for ten years with a local resident, a mouse, as the only keeper.
2. I completed my driving course as a motorcycle operator, passed the test, and yet I held back from consistent rides for reasons yet unexplored.
3. I am a flautist and piccoloist, currently attempting the play of a tin whistle. I was amazed to learn that a life long friend enjoys “The Inner Light” as a favorite piece. I hope the tin whistle will find me closer to the sound produced in its melody.
4. Singing is a passion, I do not do well, but enjoy anyway.
5. I recently started painting canvases instead of walls.
6. My greatest honor was someone wanting a painting to frame to place on a wall. Normally, I place finished works in the attic.
7. I have a love of reading and writing poetry and didn’t realize what I was writing was obscure.
8. David, my second husband, revitalized me by sharing the touches of life through my experience, not just my children’s lives and I am forever grateful.
9. My energy awakens when I walk in the rain and smell the newness around me.
10. I talk to strangers to learn more about myself.
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
- The Kreativ Blogger Award (scriptorwrites.wordpress.com)
- Being Honored And Honoring (seekingsearchingmeaning.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- Standing Room Only (slowmoto.me)
- Kreativ Blogger Award – (Can this be true??) (caddoveil.wordpress.com)
- versatile blogger & kreativ blogger award acceptance & nominations (pedrothecat.com)
Previous Award: http://wp.me/p1M4Tk-4F
Today I was pleasantly surprised when Aurora (of auroramorealist@ wordpress.com) nominated my blog for a Liebster Blog Award. What a wonderful gift of acceptance. Aurora, I enjoy the essence of Aurora Morealist. Your writing is magnetic; literally pulls me into your world. I am honored you selected my blog. Thank you.
This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I am following Aurora’s lead as I write a post about it and pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I would like to nominate the following blogs: